Job title: ELECTROMECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Job location: 7480 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON, Mississauga, ON
Schedule: Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client, a manufacturing leader in concrete, landscaping and masonry products, is looking for a talented Electro-Mechanical technician for their plants in Mississauga.
The incumbent will be mainly responsible for reliability and good functioning of machines, equipment and systems, more specifically, he will troubleshoot, repair, clean, prepare, adjust, program and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical components under his or responsibility. The incumbent will also be involved in part supply, training of operators, reporting, housekeeping, machine and loader operation.
Qualifications and requirements
- Certified electro-mechanical, Industrial Mechanic or Millwright is an asset
- CWB (Canadian welding Board) member will be an asset.
- Technical or College Diploma in Industrial mechanic
- Safety oriented
- Excellent at reading electrical ladder diagram
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated skills in industrial mechanic (hydraulic and pneumatic), electrical and welding
- Capability to read, count and write without difficulty.
- PLC, logic, sensors and other electronic devices is a strong asset.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience on industrial mechanics
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to visualize a layout in 3D
- Capacity to safely physically handle weight up to 30kg.
- Salary between $27/hr-32$/hr
- Competent and dynamic co-workers
- Monday to Friday day shift + Lots of overtime when required
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume as soon as possible.